“A picturesque canvas for your most romantic moments."
Anguilla is the dream wedding destination for discerning couples and planners seeking unhurried luxury in a memorable setting.
ViewFort Estate, majestically perched at the island’s highest point, offers a unique blend of history and modern design. Our 200-year-old estate, the only luxury venue with historical artisanal work in Anguilla, overlooks Crocus Bay Beach with uninterrupted ocean views. From private elopements and intimate gatherings for family and close friends to more significant celebrations for 200 guests, ViewFort ensures a bespoke experience with undivided attention.
Let us weave the magic of the setting into your love story for an unforgettable wedding day in this stunning Caribbean destination.
Let’s start planning for your special day. Please complete and submit the form.
Alternatively, you can email your information requests to: email@example.com
Getting Married in Anguilla? What You Need to Know
- The marriage licence must be obtained directly from the Anguilla Judicial Department – Open on weekdays – from 8:30am to 2:30pm. There is a required fee.
- Couple must present proof of identity (valid passport, birth certificate etc).
- The original divorce decree must be presented if any parties are divorced. If documents are not in English, a certified translation and the original certificate in the foreign language must be submitted.
- Two witnesses must be present during the wedding ceremony.
- If a spouse from a previous marriage is deceased. The original death certificate must be presented, and a certified copy must be made in English.
- If parties are under the age of 18, parental consent must be presented.
- A 48-hour residence period is also required for both parties.
More information is available at: ivisitanguilla.com/weddings-and-honeymoons